The Panamatic 700 is suitable for washing:
- Mixing bowls/pots
- Weigh heads
Panamatic 700 features:
- Hinged and interlocked door/s with positive action handles
- Removable lower covers for easy access to the rinse tank and pump
- Alternative methods of heating all thermostatically controlled
- Available in two door configuration for pass through operation
- Electric control panel can be mounted on the roof of the machine or can be mounted on the left or right hand side of the machine as a no cost option to suit customer requirements
- The wash basket can be configured with insert racks or baskets to suit the items to be washed, maximising the machine efficiency
- Large wash tank capacity minimises the number of water changes
- Stainless steel filter mesh in the wash tank which is easily removable for cleaning
- Easy access to the jet pipes and filters, no tools required
- CE certified and supplied with operation and maintenance manual.
The Oliver Douglas Panamatic 700 utensil washing machine is fabricated entirely from stainless steel. The large capacity water tank minimises water changes and thus improves efficiency.
The Panamatic 700 utensil washer benefits from two alternative methods of heating, steam or electric both of which are thermostatically controlled. Electric heated utensil washing machines also have built-in immersion heater protection.
The location of wash and rinse spray arms ensures maximum cleaning from all directions and angles.
The Panamatic 700 also features adjustable feet making the utensil washing machine suitable for all kinds of floorings.
Finally, the Panamatic 700 utensil washing machine has ample floor clearance for cleaning under the machine.